There is a ton of construction happening in our neighbourhood right now, and lots of people have some pretty strong opinions on these new developments.
If you want to make your voice heard, either for or against, plan to attend the Community Open House at the Crystal Ballroom of the Empire Landmark on November 21 between 5-8 pm.
The City of Vancouver will be addressing concerns around a new development slated to go up at 1640-1650 Alberni St.
It’s a 42-storey building that includes:
- 276 units of secured market rental housing;
- floor space ratio (FSR) of 13.69;
- five levels of underground parking with 148 vehicle parking stalls;
- 345 bicycle parking spaces; and
- a building height of 117.3 m (385 ft.)
Click here for more information.