The kids/social committee will be hosting their annual Hallowe’en Party on Friday, October 26 from 6-8 pm in the Amenity Room.
Dress up and stop by for spooky games, hot dogs and snacks!
Please bring a snack to share.
Everyone is welcome! We look forward to seeing you all there!
Hallowe’en is always a fun time around the Co-op. From the spooky 7th floor to the haunted courtyard, there’s always lots of excitement.
Here are some highlights from the Co-Op Hallowe’en party on October 27:
Special thanks to the Kid’s Committee for organizing, and to the Board for your support!
Join the kids/social committee this Friday night for our annual Hallowe’en shindig!
There will be lots of good stuff for the kids; hot dogs, punch, and snacks, as well as games and fun.
For the adults, spoooooky sangria!
Wear a costume! And bring a treat to share with everyone.
Friday night, October 27, 6-8 PM, everyone welcome!
Did you attend our annual Halloween Party on Nov 29? There was limbo, cookie decorating, crafts, and scary movies on the big screen. There were lots of fun costumes, great food, and hot dogs, too!
Big ups to the Kid’s Committee for organizing it all. Stay tuned for a fun Holiday party in December.
Did you get up to the 7th floor and explore the Haunted Hallway? Spooooooky….
Hope you had an fun- and candy-filled Halloween!
Halloween is less than a week away, and here’s a friendly reminder:
- Some of our members are living on a strict budget, and can’t afford to buy candy to give away.
- If a door has Halloween decorations, it’s okay to knock.
- If a door has no decorations or a sign that says “no candy,” don’t knock.
- If a door has a basket of treats by it, please just take ONE.
You can also trick or treat in Yaletown (from 3-6 pm).
Or check out the Halloween Carnival and Ghostly Graveyard (Oct 29) for the littles at the Coal Harbour Community Centre or the Halloween Carnival at The Roundhouse on Oct 31.
The annual Co-op Halloween party will be happening Sunday, October 30 from 3-6 PM in the multi-purpose room in B bldg.
Dress up! Everyone is welcome, including grownups.
There will be hot dogs, spooky crafts for the kids, games, cookie decorating, and for the parents…. scary sangria!
Please bring goodies to share.
See you there!
Pics from the Hallowe’en party last weekend!
October 31 is always a fun time here at the Co-op!
- Get dressed up and attend the Co-op Hallowe’en Party on October 24 in the multi-purpose room in the B Building from 3-5 PM. There will be games and snacks, and scary times. Don’t forget to bring a treat to share!
- If you are trick or treating on Hallowe’en night, please respect the signage. Look for doors with Hallowe’en decorations to knock on. If there are no decorations, or a sign that says “no candy,” please respect that and don’t knock.
It’s Pumpkin Time!
First, you need to source yourself a good gourd. You can get your pumpkin at the local grocery or produce market, or you can pick your own at one of the Lower Mainland’s many Pumpkin Patches.
Next up, it’s time to carve! Whether you choose scary, silly or artistic, here are some pumpkin-carving hacks for you. Try this trick to make your pumpkin last longer. If you are stuck for ideas, here are 150 to choose from, or browse through these 200 stencils.
Finally, light it up!
Don’t forget to roast the seeds to make a tasty snack.