We are looking for a Maintenance Coordinator in downtown Vancouver to manage a 99 unit residential property.
Role: Maintenance Coordinator
Location: 588 Cardero St. & 1515 W Hastings St. Vancouver, BC
Building Type: Housing Cooperative
Schedule: up to 30 hours per week
Compensation: 32$/h – contract
Start date: As soon as possible
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the buildings and grounds to ensure a good living experience for tenants. Responsibilities include:
• Regular interactions with Coop members to discuss the building operations, and to address concerns.
• Inspect common building areas and identify required maintenance, including mechanical, security, garbage/recycling, laundry, landscaping, etc.
• Perform minor building and suite maintenance and repairs, and coordinate contractors / trades to perform more extensive maintenance work and emergency repairs.
• Schedule and supervise tenant move in / move out activities and ensure vacant suites are ready for new tenants.
• Perform annual suite inspections.
• Maintain a database of all maintenance and repair activities for each unit and all common areas and building systems.
• Preparing written monthly report.
• Experience in building management/maintenance, hospitality, or seniors housing.
• Solid general maintenance and repair capabilities.
• Computer skills.
• Clean and professional appearance.
• Excellent customer service skills, fluency in English with the ability to listen to others, collaborate and resolve conflicts.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle. Free parking included.
• Worksafe BC coverage
Please send your resume to: